Sunday, July 26, 2009

Cory's Buggies

Buggies are something I've often taken pictures of over the few years I've owned a camera. One of my favorite early pictures is of a grasshopper, another is of a damsel fly, and yet another is of a dragon fly. Sometimes I take pictures of pseudo-buggies, and sometimes I even get real buggies and psuedo-buggies together in the same shot.

We had oodles of family in town this weekend, so we took them all up to the Peabody Estate for their air fair. While there I tried taking a new picture of some buggies over a lake, but I didn't really like how it came out. When I got home I found a GIANT beetle in the front yard, but since it was just one buggy it doesn't really count for "buggies". So I decided to post the picture above, which was also taken at the art fair. It's kind of a meta picture - a picture of pictures of buggies. If only it could have been a meta-meta picture - a picture of pictures of buggies made of buggies.

But this is good enough.

No comments: