Monday, June 8, 2009

Craig's Brick

For 12 years, I've worked in the same building. Building 221 at Argonne. It is an old brick building built before I was born. It's the bricks you see on the left.

This campus has a lot of building like this. Red brick buildings, interior cinder block walls painted a glossy off-white.

It does not scream modern.

The forefront of this pic is our new building, to which we'll be moving in 2 months. Nary a brick to be seen, it's made form poured concrete and glass. Alas, the less interesting southern face of the building is what we are seeing here, and not the very cool western, eastern, or northern elevations.

Cory will also bee in this building. I'm really looking forward to it.

Bonus parking violation, too! (That's not me.)

1 comment:

Stace said...

Curse my left/right dyslexia. Fixed description to reflect reality.