Sunday, June 28, 2009

Craig's Darkness

When I suggested the topic Darkness, I'd hoped it would sit around in the bucket until October. That's when Surly Brewing in Minnesota releases their imperial stout named, you guessed it, Darkness.

However, I'm going to the beer well once again anyway, because this is something I think of when I hear "darkness".

The area in which I shot this was obscenely bright what with all the lights and the light box (thanks, Ti!), and yet the darkness of the elixir remains intact.

It is Guinness. It is Dark.

I'm out for the next three weeks. I may post something just for kicks from my phone if I feel like I get a shot that's worthy, but next week's deadline will find me in Bruges, the following week's deadline puts me in London, and the week after that we'll have just returned home.

No comments: