Sunday, April 25, 2010

Cory's Density


I spent all week trying to figure out how to take a picture of George McFly and his density, but my time machine was in the shop. So I had to try plan B.

We just moved in to a new house a few weeks ago, and it came with a few trees. I think this one is an ornamental pear tree, and it is clearly very dense with flowers right now. What's not clear from this picture is that it is also dense with bees pollinating those flowers. It sounded like I was walking under a high tension power line when I walked under the tree this morning.

3 comments:

Michael said...

I almost used a lame picture of lightning I had, so that I could related it to Back to the Future, thus even lamer relating it to that line... "You are my density".

That all ended when my son got better pictures of lightning in Lincoln.

cluening said...

I've had that line in my head all week!

Stace said...

I went to see Hot Tub Time Machine last night. Which had Crispin Glover. What had me thinking "You are my density."