Friday, November 19, 2010

Cory's German


I'm going on a quick camping trip to Arches National Park this weekend, so here is an early post.

I expect that there will be two major themes in this week's submissions: cars and beer. So I'll start out the car faction with the Wolfsburg Crest, which appears on the center of the Beetle's steering wheel. Wolfsburg is where all of the original Volkswagens came from, so apparently they thought it would be fun to put the city's coat of arms on the steering wheels of their cars.

3 comments:

Ryan said...

I WANNA GO TOO!!!!!

cluening said...

We're not leaving until early tomorrow morning. If you start driving now, you could get here in time.

Ryan said...

I would really love to, but I don't think I can do homework while driving. I guess I could drop out of school, but it seems kind of drastic for just a few days of camping.

Have fun!

/rl