Sunday, August 2, 2009

Ryan's "Birds"

I really wanted to post a picture that involves 3 generations of Lueninghoeners inviting 1 or 2 generations of turkeys to stay for dinner, but it was taken several months ago.

I searched high and low for birds, but none were to be found around here. Don't believe Mike's post claiming to show birds in Omaha - I think it may be photoshopped. There's some sort of bird famine on....

I decided that I may not stand a chance this week, but I could prepare for the future. I planted some birds:


I hope someday after my crop is grown we can revisit this topic.

/rl

1 comment:

Michael said...

Just so you all know, I still voted for Ryan.

Then I emailed my entire Catholic family, and told them all to come visit the Blog. I did not tell them who to vote for, but... ;o)