Sunday, November 29, 2009

Ryan's "Oops!"

I didn't shoot this photo for the topic... I think the topic came along for this photo. Madeline came to visit for Thanksgiving (yes, she brought her parents, too.) Since she won't be here for Christmas, she got to open her presents on Thanksgiving.

I got many good photos of her, but this one was definitely an "Oops" - at first I thought nothing was in focus, but closer inspection reveals that the hippo is pretty close. Oddly, I still kind of like the picture.




/rl

5 comments:

cluening said...

Wow, she sure looks dopey in that picture.

Ryan said...

Like father, like....

you get the idea.

/rl

Ryan said...

Oh yeah... Mom will beat you for saying that about her granddaughter!

/rl

Lis said...

You just wanted to get the baby votes.

Stace said...

Yeah, I totally need to get some Maddy pictures. Then I'll win all over the place.