Sunday, December 19, 2010

Mike's "Crapulence"

I'm going to refer "crapulence" to my broth-in-laws comic books.  I was going to call it a collection, but un-bagged and un-backed, it's just more of an obsession that my wife and I are now feeling the hang-over from.
I have put the about a third of the more popular titles up on Picasa so you might understand the thousands of dusty moldy books we are trying to save or discard here.  He collected these books from about 1960-1970 joined the military, and never came back to Omaha to reclaim them.  We have been paying storage on them for about ten years.

Oh, it may sound sweet to inherit a bunch of 12 cent comics that are now worth $20-$200 bucks, but near three weeks of breathing these toxic comics spores, grading, bagging, scanning and photographing have left us rather tired and crabby.

No comments: